Getting Jiggy Art Class
This class was made possible through a grant for The Show Gallery & Woman's Art Resources of MN.
- Supplies List:
- Table Tarp Donated By Art Barn 52 Framing Solutions
- Acrylic Paint (Acryology - Dollar Tree)
- Deep Yellow
- Deep Brown
- Utrecht Paint (Blick)
- Bright White
- Deep Black
- Matte Medium
- Canvases (Dollar Tree)
- 6" x 8"
- 8" x 10"
- Palette Knife Set of 3(Dollar Tree)
- Hardware store Scraper
- Hardware store plastic 4 sided v or square notch
- 2" Gesso Brush (Dollar Tree)
- Water Container (Dollar Tree)
- 6 mixing cups (Dollar Tree)
- Paper Towels (Dollar Tree)
- Watercolor paper
- Going through the Supplies
* I added a few more items into the kit that I felt would be very handy.
- Setting up your work Table
- Starting preparations - First Layers
- A Little Recap
- Lets get the next Layers down shall we! Like Frosting A Cake.
- It is time to get our Scraper and Palette Knifes Rock'n
- Final Stages # 1
- Final Final Stages #2
I hope you had fun exploring with the Scraper Madness class.
If you enjoyed this class & created a new beautiful painting,
please post it on Instagram, twitter or Facebook
with the #THESHOWWARMJIGGY .
I would love to see what you have come up with.