Wednesday, November 10, 2021

November 2021

Art out in the World

I was delighted to be selected to show at Artwork's Eagan with this lovely piece I made for my ACW PUPP piece that I had over at the Sociable Cider Werk's in August and September.   
The work out at Artworks is beautiful. If you want to check out the show it will be up until January 21st 2022.



Hip Hop Styling 



I also have started some new collaborations with my lovely partner Kim Whiteford. Kim has been making wonderful spacious backgrounds that i have added my figurative abstractions too.
We are calling then the Palm-Ford collection, here are a few examples.     

The Lover's 


The Dancer

This set of painting are on view in the Solar Arts Building studio # 205. Please stop by and check them out. We will be open this Saturday 11/13/2021 for an art and pub/brewery crawl. The building will be open from Noon to 5pm on the second floor.
Our address is 711 15th Avenue NE MPLS MN 55413. We are above Indeed Brewery.

Come stop buy the corner market and pick up a crowler and  open it once you securely on our floor. 

We will also be open on 11/27/2021 for Small business Saturday from 12pm to 6pm. I would love to visit so just pop on over.


Katie


No comments: