Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Solar Arts Building Studio # 205 will be open for Art A Whirl

Art A Whirl is almost here and my studio-mates and I in studio # 205 have been working our tails off to get everything set up and ready to go. This Art A Whirl we are practicing social distancing and you have to wear a mask to enter the building.

The Solar Arts Building will have lots going on, fun for everyone to enjoy. Here is the link 

https://solarartsbuilding.com/art-a-whirl-may-14-16-in-person-at-solar-arts

We are not the only show in town, there is a heck of a lot going on. check out the NEMAA website. Here is the link

https://nemaa.org/art-a-whirl/art-a-whirl-map/



"THE GINGER'S"

This is the first year that I have my own NEMAA shop up and ready, so if you don't feel comfortable getting out in public quite yet you can check out my own NEMAA shop.. Here is the link  

https://nemaa.org/artists/catherine-palmer/

I have a verity of different works available plus I made some custom poster of this painting "The Ginger's" 12"x18". It is available for $TEN buck + tax in the studio or on my NEMAA Shop. 





"THE SPINNERS"

Another new and exciting thing this year are my Spinner Boxes. 

I made them last year with a couple of friends for the GREEN WAY GLOW.. The one and only in public event I was part of last September 2020. well I have them set up in the studio and you can make your own painting when you come by.

Cost 
$Ten-$Twenty-$Thirty Bucks + tax







Mask up and come on over to the Solar Art Building and take part in the festivities. 

711 15th Avenue NE MPLS MN 55413 

May 14th Friday 5pm to 9pm - May 15th Saturday Noon to 8pm - May 16th Sunday Noon to 4pm 

Katie
 

No comments: