Thursday, February 18, 2021

Bodies as a means to abstraction 2


Happy Thursday everyone! I am still gearing up to start my big set (puzzle painting). I went through my images all the way back to 2016. Time sure flies when you're having fun. A lot has happened in my life since I first starting planning this set.



We are already half way through February 2021, can you believe it? We had a very long cold snap, I think my brain got a little frozen. I have chosen images that will help me think and plan how I will get my groove on. My plan of action so to speak. 




In my previous set of figurative abstractions I made templates and worked my way through the painting in a very planned manor. I am not sure at this point if I will use the same method. I am still pondering this decision. I will more then likely do some projected images.  


Here is the map. I have all the panels up and ready. Once I get started I will mainly be updating this blog on my progress. I am excited and a little nervous. I am pretty sure that is will take a good portion of time to get the painting completed. 


Sunday is go day. 

 

No comments: